Thursday 20 August 2015

Luxury Hotels in Gurgaon are Perfect to Relax and Rejuvenate

After the monotony and scuttle of the week, I wanted to escape everything, relinquish every worry and discover a place where I could rest my head and rekindle my energies. Located on the outskirt of the city, I discovered a gem in the form of Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley. A little research online made me realize that this is one of the most popular luxury hotels in Gurgaon, which is just perfect to unwind and as its name suggests, sprinkle the freshness of lemon in one’s life.

luxury hotels in Gurgaon
Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon
My other purpose to book my stay at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley was its strategic location. Though located far from the hustle and bustle of the city, it boasts proximity to the various shopping centers and malls of Gurgaon. Thus, I could shop till I dropped in the nearby malls and kick back and enjoy a relaxing time at this hotel. No doubt, it has developed a niche among hotels near Sushant Lok Gurgaon and has emerged as a popular weekend destination!

In addition, the hotel provides fresh offers that would certainly take the hassles out of my plan and infuse my hiatus with only happy moments. I was particularly impressed with their Weekend Package that fitted my purpose like a glove. The offer doesn’t only provide best rate but also a gamut of complimentary options. Thus, this weekend, I am leaving behind my nagging thoughts and embracing the freshness of Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley. I am sure; I would return back refreshed and ready to face the week with a new zeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment