Wednesday 21 December 2016

Stay at one of the Hotels in Sector 29 Gurgaon for memories to cherish for a lifetime


Lemon Tree Hotel, Gurgaon
Gurgaon is fast coming up as the hub of IT in North India, with a huge number of companies setting up their headquarters and branch offices in one of the several office buildings here. The biggest brands are here, with the flashiest of office buildings. People come and go to Gurgaon from almost all over the world, and catering to this section of travelers are the many really great Hotels in Sector 29 Gurgaon. Now the best part about these hotels is that they offer proximity to the airport, as well as business centers for travelers like me, who have to zip in and out of cities to attend meetings. I am a troubleshooter with a large IT company, and naturally one of my most frequent travel destination is Gurgaon. 

Staying at hotels in the heart of the city is not my cup of tea, and I prefer to stay in Gurgaon itself rather than Delhi. There is one really good Hotel near Signature Towers Gurgaon, which is a personal favorite. Lemon Tree Hotel offers me the chance to lay back and enjoy my stay despite the rushing around. I have stayed there so many times that they treat me like family now, and they know exactly what my preferences are. Apart from that the hotel itself is a good one, with spacious and airy rooms, happy to help staff, and delicious food to make you rethink any other outside option. I would always recommend this place to those coming to Gurgaon, looking for a good place to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment