Wednesday 15 March 2017

Enjoy a Soothing Accommodation at Hotels in Gurgaon India

Last month I had to travel to Gurgaon and stayed at this hotel. I was here for my short business trip and checked -in very late at night because my flight got delayed from Mumbai. But, I have to appreciate that the service of the hotel was so efficient even in such late hours of night. The staff was very friendly and polite. Because I reached there around midnight, I had to order a meal at such an odd hour but room service team served me the food within a short time. The very few hours spent at the hotel made me realize that it is one of the best Hotels in Gurgaon India. Breakfast spread was delicious. Among all the Hotels in Gurgaon near Kingdom of Dreams, location of this hotel was great. Very close to the place, I had to visit for official reasons. 

Hotels in Gurgaon India
Lemon Tree Hotel,Gurgaon
Room size of this hotel was good, well-equipped, it was packed with high quality features that made my stay more comfortable. Bathroom was also very clean, unlike many other hotels and towels were also clean and fresh. Indeed, this Lemon Tree Hotel is among the most sought after Hotels in Gurgaon India. I observed that food standards were up to the mark. At the restaurant, In Republic of Noodles I ordered water chestnut rubies, longan and Bangkok style phadthai noodles, and the dishes were so delicious. Two hotel Assistant Managers approached me asking my feedback. Probably, they want to raise the standards of the hotel better. Certainly, this step will make it the best of all the Hotels in Gurgaon near Kingdom of Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. New year Rishikesh package is all ready to make your special day awesome. You will get every flavor that you are opting for. The choices of the New Year packages in Rishikesh will be more also. So, don’t waste your time to think what to do, just check each of the packages and book your spot as per your need. You want the assistance on how you should select the one, then here is the write-up for you.

    ||New year rishikesh package||
    ||New year rishikesh package||
    ||New year party rishikesh||
    ||New Year Rishikesh Tour Package||

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now a days website is most important thing to show up and promote your I read this post. Its just perfect about the creation and the use of the many fields. Thank you so much for the post. 3 star hotels in gurugram
    budget hotels in manesar

    ReplyDelete