Saturday 8 April 2017

Resorts near Delhi for Weekend are Refreshing Treat for Travelers

This is a wonderful resort and a great choice if you are looking forward to pleasing resorts near Delhi for weekend. I stayed there for my wife’s surprise birthday trip and boy! It was awesome! Perfect facilities such as park, golf playing area, swimming pool, and spa makes this resort a superb selection, most especially if you want to enjoy some time and want to know the best weekend getaways near Delhi, this is the place. Food is especially worth mentioning. It is so awesome. My wife and I could never have enough of the dishes served there. I would recommend you to taste aloo chat for sure. We were served this chat in the dinner buffet. Hats off to the chef.

Weekend Getaways near Delhi
Lemon Tree Hotel,TarudhanValley
Although, the resort is very big but the staff is very efficient and has maintained the property excellently. This factor has listed it among the best resorts near Delhi for weekend. We had  booked a deluxe room and enjoyed a royal stay there. It was loaded with all the comforts and facilities that made the trip for my wife more joyful. Hospitality of the hotel staff is truly commendable. In addition to all the arrangements the hotel staff made for us a wonderful surprise -   a birthday cake that they presented to my wife. I personally met the hotel chef as he did a great job again! Undoubtedly, this is one of the  amazing among all the other Weekend Getaways near Delhi. I will visit it again and again whenever I would like to have a break from my hectic schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment